Wednesday 3 August 2022

Review: Feed Them Silence

Feed Them Silence Feed Them Silence by Lee Mandelo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one interesting premise of a book, and when I started it I had some high hopes for what was to come. I did not understand all the science behind it, which was fine, as they do not need you too. You know what is going on, which is good, and I admit I started withy mixed feeling about what the characters were going to be doing.

When it comes to the main character, I don't see much to like about her, if I am honest, but I do feel sorry for those in her life.

But the way the author describes the senses that the character shares with the wolf, now that was amazing and I enjoyed those bits immensely. The scents, colours, thoughts and feelings the interaction of wolf and the pack. That was some great writing.

I wasn't a big fan of the ending, but can like them all. But is this book worth reading? The it is a big fat YES from me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews