Wednesday 3 August 2022

Review: A Fearsome Moonlight Black

A Fearsome Moonlight Black A Fearsome Moonlight Black by David Putnam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, so one of the things I loved about this book was the fact that you learn that the cases that the character worked on are actually real and cases he worked on when he worked in law enforcement. Some how for me, that just made this book even cooler, especially as it is not written as a memoir or a bio, but with his cases mixed in with some he has made up for the purposes of this being a work of fiction.

The writing style took me a couple of chapters to get used too, but once I had I found it smooth and seamless to to read. I liked the character, how he starts off so innocent or naïve I should say, and then after a brief time skip, he is much more jaded by his job.

This was an intense book, once things start to get laid 0ut and you can see where they are going, you can not help but feel sorry for the main character and his wife.

I do hope there is a sequel to this book to come.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews