Wednesday 3 August 2022

Review: Witch

Witch Witch by Iain Rob Wright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you know me, you know that I love a good horror book, I love the way they make me feel, the shiver down my spine and the way it will play on my mind at 3am.

And while I did like the story in Witch, it didn't give me those feels.

I liked the fact I could read a horror that was based in the UK for a change, the way the characters spoke to each other was quite normal for teens now a days, even when I was a teen. Their actions seems legit, the story having some gore, and an evil presence that made itself known.

Plus normal issues that just added to the difficulties in the kids lives.

This was a good story, just it didn't mess with my head as I like horrors to do.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews