Thursday 21 July 2022

The Wood Bee Queen


The Wood Bee Queen

by Edward Cox


Being this was from one of my favourite Authors, I expected much. 

But I was wrong. 

Edward Cox surpassed much and went onto deliver something that seems to have surpassed his previous works. The stories (primary) setting is both unique and yet twists some myths on their heads in the most delightful way. The heroes are delightfully flawed as all good heroes should be at the start of any tale. Plus one of our heroes is a Librarian, and who doesn't love a Librarian?

And the villains, well, who doesn't like a good villain?

The story is not the type to ease you in slowly, but more grabs you by the face, and kicks you up the backside all the way through. It was totally delightful!

5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews