Thursday 28 July 2022

Review: Children of Memory

Children of Memory Children of Memory by Adrian Tchaikovsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have absolutely no idea where to start withy this review. I am just so blown away by this book, and all the directions it took me in, leaving me emotionally raw by the end of it.

To read this book, you really need to have read Children of Time and Children of Ruin, or most of this really will make little sense. And if you have not read them, then why not? They are two of the greatest sci-fi books I have read, and this one just tops the bill in my - humble - estimation.

The characters you meet in this book have a true way of pulling at you from the word go, once you learn what has happened in the years since the last book. But what happens on this new planet, with the addition of the Corvids (who I personally loved!) I don't want to say anymore as I don't want to give any spoilers, but it is a like an emotionally game of bumper cars except my car has no battery and I am getting bumped from every side.

A must read in the series, and now I seriously have no idea where the direction the next book will go, but woh boy, am I looking forward to it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews