Wednesday 20 July 2022

A Man In Winter

 


A Man in Winter

by Katie Marie

While this was not my normal style of book, I am glad that I picked it up to read.  The authors writing style is smooth and almost relaxing at times, with no use of unnecessarily long and complicated words, and no flowery descriptions of everything.  And while you may not think it to be a conventional horror, there is something quite horrific for the main character who is sliding into his dementia, and is not sure what is real and what is not.

What I liked most was how I felt at the end of the book, left unsure of the actions of the main character, and not sure what was real and what was not.  A clever piece of storytelling on a subject that should scare us all.

5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Madness of Gods

The Madness of Gods by R.S. Moule My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews